Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bring the boys out.

http://youtu.be/u0C03XBns9c
I love this song.
Go listen to it.
Koreans singing english. Perhaps one of my favorite things.
Work was awful today. I was super tired. But I got my work done and that makes me happy.
So I don't work till next Wednesday, so I'm hoping to go out with friends in the next few days. I really want to go to a museum, go to a club, have a lunch or two. And I definately need to have coffee with my dearest, Becca.
I'm thinking next week for my dinner plans but we'll have to see.
I need to veet/nair/wax my legs. I hate leg hair on me it's gross.
I also need to go get my brows shaped and buy a dark filler for them.
Having money sucks. You feel like buying everything but you realize you can't so you have to prioritize and wait. Frustrating but it's better than not having money at all.
I still haven't been to the shops at La Cantera and that bothers me. :/
Anyways I'm not really sure how this weekend is going to go but I really want to go out and dance and meet people, and just have a good time.
I need some quality fun time away from the mall.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment