Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ever Thine. Ever Mine. Ever Dior.

It's been so long I hardly know what to say in all honesty.
Life has been really crazy and hectic. A lot has changed, but so much has stayed them same.

I'd like to say I've developed more as an artist but I'll tell you the truth from my perspective and tell you I haven't. My passion for design and the fashion industry supersedes my time to pursue it, and still I feel everyone thinks I'm chasing an impossible dream. I'm considering going back to school but just for cosmetology, I think it's a good reintroduction back into schooling and learning, while still being a valuable skill toward my goaled profession.

I'd also like to tell you that I'm fiercely independent, but again I'll be honest and say I'm not. I am trying very hard to be complacent being single but sometimes it's very difficult. I just need a celebrity relationship like Brangelina; discreet, simple, elegant, with tasteful public displays of affection when appropriate. All that minus the entire adopted twenty kids.

That's all I have time for tonight. Work early tomorrow. Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment