Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Get paid and I'm out.

Work was really long both yesterday and today. But I need the cash so it's work it. <3
Bought a surprise yesterday which I will post pictures of in a bit.
I bought myself somethings today, a new bag and a pair of killer shoes.
Still debating what big ticket item to save money for.
Any ideas??? :OO
I'm still really obsessed with Amanda Lepore's first album, "I...Amanda Lepore.
You should all get it off Amazon or Itunes. My favorite song has to be Baby-doll, cause it's kind of creepy and helps me sleep.
My co-workers are nice but I think sometimes they underestimate me, like not only working but like in maturity and things. Anyway, I haven't had a really good quality meal in a really long time so I want to take one of my friends to this faboo Italian restaurant at the Quarry, then once I find a good Sushi restaurant I want to take my rosey-posey and have some delicious sushi experiences.
Okay going to go take pictures of the surprise. Ready???

No comments:

Post a Comment