Sunday, October 30, 2011

5 Grand. Really, try 5x9.

So in a national survey about dating, engagement, and marriage there was on statistic that stood out quite clear to me. The average cost of an engagement ring is $5,749.
Really.
That's it.
Where are you buying, Jared's?
Lame, falling for those terrible commercials.
No one would actually be happy getting Jared's or any other brand.
Every girl, whether she knows it or not wants her engagement ring in that classic Tiffany & Co. light blue box.
Their rings are gorgeously set and their diamonds are top drawer.
Me, my dream engagement ring is the classic Tiffany setting engagement ring with the 2 or 2.5 carat diamond.
It comes at a steep price which would make some men cringe but... it's worth it. :)
I imagine most of you won't be interested in a 48 grand price tag but if you still want that Tiffany setting engagement ring then I have good news.

The .25 carat only cost around 1,630.
The .50 carat only  3,540.
And the 1 carat being the most popular is price upon availability but I imagine would run from about 5-8 grand.
Lovely, no?

My dream ring 2.5 carat, at a price tag of $46,100.


No comments:

Post a Comment